The stunt in planning kekefia is in realizing how much water ought to be used.
Kekefia is a plantain porridge arranged with water, salt, onions, pepper, palm oil, and obviously, plantain. A customary dish is native to individuals of Bayelsa.
For the individuals who have barely any familiarity with Bayelsa, Bayelsa state is situated in the Southern piece of Nigeria. It is well known for its oil saves, however, it additionally has a rich culture and custom. Bayelsans have a wide assortment of scrumptious dishes, and kekefia is one of them.
very plentiful in fiber, potassium, and nutrients A, C, and B6.
– 2 medium estimated Plantains (unripe)
– ½ cup of palm oil (really red palm oil for better tone)
– 2 medium estimated onions-½ liter of water
– 2 bits of dried fish
– 1 teaspoon of grounded pepper
– 1 teaspoon of crayfish
– 1 teaspoon of salt (to taste)- 2 seasoning cubes
1. Empty the water into a pot and begin warming.
2. Plantains ought to be stripped and cut into little seasoning cubes. Cook for 10 minutes subsequent to adding the plantain to the bubbling water.
3. Without blending, add the pepper, onions, crawfish, salt, prepare solid shapes, and dried fish and cook until the plantain is delicate. This ought to take something like ten minutes.
4. Add the palm oil and mix then cook for two minutes on low intensity.
5. Eliminate heat and serve right away. It works out positively for meat or fish sauce.
That’s it, that is the way you make kekefia. For additional fragrance and flavor, you can add aroma leaves when the plantain is bubbling. It would likewise make it look seriously engaging.